How to Invest
How to Invest
In order to join the Trust, complete the following steps:
- Carefully review the Information Statement;
- Download and complete the Master Account Form (available in our Forms section) and have it signed by the appropriate individuals;
- Complete a W-9 form (available in our Forms section) to open the initial account with the Trust;
- Send the completed forms to the Trust either by fax to 1-888-535-0120 or mail to P.O. Box 11760, Harrisburg, PA 17108-1760; and
- Resolution: Adopt a resolution to join the Trust. To download a Sample Resolution that has been used as a model by most Investors, see the Forms section).
You should review the Information Statement (including any Supplements) and the Declaration of Trust before investing. For more information, see our FAQs Section.
Individually Managed Portfolios
Public agencies may also open an individually managed portfolio through a separate agreement with IIIT’s Investment Adviser. The Individual Account Investment Advisory Agreement is available in our Forms section. With an individually managed portfolio, the Investment Adviser will purchase investments tailored to meet the agency’s liquidity needs or specific draw schedule. Investment purchases are determined by the public agency’s investment policy or bond documents.
Please enter your color in the box below for the top navigation bar and side navigation bar. Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box below:
Please enter your color in the box below for the login button and top left icon. Please make sure there are no extra spaces in the box:
Please enter your font style below in the box.
*Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box and do not delete the box: